The 22nd European Conference on Literacy and the 46th Annual Conference, which is jointly organised by the Federation of European Literacy Associations and The Literacy Association of Ireland now takes place in Dublin, Ireland from July 4th to July 6th, 2022, alongside the 46th Annual Conference of the Literacy Association of Ireland.
The deadline for submitting new proposals has been extended to January 17th, 2022.
The conference theme, “Literacy and Diversity: New Directions” will bring together researchers and educators from all over Europe and further afield to celebrate, discuss, debate and examine matters relating to literacy, literacy teaching and literacy research, across the full span of human learning.
The aim of the conference is to encourage discourse about the evolution of diverse literacies in the 21st century and to hear the range of voices in the world of literacy.
The following subthemes will be explored: –
- Subtheme 1: Literacy in the Early Years
- Subtheme 2: Effective Literacy Instruction
- Subtheme 3: Digital Literacies
- Subtheme 4: Literacy Environments
- Subtheme 5: Inclusive Practices in Literacy for Diverse Learners
- Subtheme 6: Lifelong Development of Literacy Skills